This article describes how to use the payment journal in the accounts payable module of Dynamics AX 2012. There are several options to do the payment flow:
- Option A – payment journal and settlement function: to create payments for one vendor
- Option B – payment journal and payment proposal: to create payments for several vendors in one journal
Option A: payment journal and settlement function
Access: AP > Journal > Payments > Payment journal
- Create a new journal : click on new.
- Select a journal name.
- Click on “Lines”
- In the field “Account’ select the vendor account.
- Click on Function> Settlement