This article describes how to create 1 invoice for 2 purchase orders in Dynamics AX 2012.
Option A: Consolidate invoice
For example, I have 2 PO from the vendor “Outdoors”, but he sent me only one invoice.
- PO000038: Qty = 10 / Price = 1200 / Sales tax = 235,2 / Total = 1435,2
- PO000037: Qty = 8 / Price = 960 / Sales tax = 188,16 / Total = 1148,16
Access: AP > Common > Purchase order > All purchase orders
- Select the two PO
- And go to the Invoice tab, button “invoice”
- In the invoice form, enter the number of the invoice (the same number for the two PO).
- Click on “Consolidate invoice” and select an option (Invoice account for this example).
This articles describes how to invoice a purchase order from the Account Payables module in Dynamics AX 2012.
The 3 main steps of the purchase flow are the purchase order, the product receipt and the invoice. You can have more steps, depends of the flow of your company.
1/ Purchase order
Access: AP > Common > Purchases Order > All purchases order
- Click on New purchase order
- Select a vendor
- Transfer vendor information : select “Yes”
- Check the information, complete if necessary and click on “OK”
- In the Line view,
- Select an item and enter a quantity and price,
- Enter other information you need n the “Line details” tab.
This article describes the fixed assets acquisition transactions in Dynamics AX 2012.
There are severals options to create acquisition transactions in Dynamcis AX 2012:
- Option 1: Manual creation and general ledger journal
- Option 2: Manual creation and Fixed assets journal proposal
- Option 3: Manual creation and vendor invoice journal
- Option 4: Purchase order and automatic creation
This article describes how to update the sales tax amount in a vendor invoice in Dynamics AX 2012.
1/ Vendor invoice from a purchase order
Access: Accounts payable > Common > Purchases orders > All purchase orders
- Tab “invoice”, click on “Invoice”
This article desribe how to setup a voucher template for vendor invoice journal in Dynamics AX 2012.
In the invoice journal form, you can create and use voucher template. This functionality is helpful when you have to create several time the same invoice model.
This article describes how to use the vendor invoice journal in Dynamics AX2012.
1/ Create a new journal
Access: AP > Journals > Invoices > Invoice journals
- Click on new.
- Select the name of the journal.
- Enter a description in the field “Description”.
This article describes how to use the vendor invoice pool excluding posting details in Dynamics AX2012.
The invoices remain in the Vendor invoice pool excluding posting details journal until a user moves them into another journal for posting. The invoices are not posted to a temporary arrival account as are the invoices that are entered and posted in the Invoice register journal.