This article describes how to update the sales tax amount in a vendor invoice in Dynamics AX 2012.
1/ Vendor invoice from a purchase order
Access: Accounts payable > Common > Purchases orders > All purchase orders
- Tab “invoice”, click on “Invoice”
This article describes how to setup sales tax in Dynamics AX2012
In Dynamics AX, there are several elements to create for the sales tax functionality:
- Ledger posting group: this element contains all ledger accounts.
- Sales tax code: this element contains the sale tax rate and the calculation method (rounding).
- Sales tax group: this element is the link between the sales tax code and customer/vendor.
- Item sales tax group: this element is the link between the sales tax code and the item.
- Sales tax settlement period: this element contains the period of payment of the sales tax.
- Sales tax authority: this element is linked to the settlement period. It can be linked to a vendor to automize the payment.
To setup the sales tax, you must follow the order below: