This post describes how to fix the issue when the confirm icon is not available in the Purchase order form in Dynamics AX 2012.
The status of the purchase order is “Draft”. The next step is to confirm the purchase order but the button “Confirm” is not available. No workflow is used in the purchase order process.
Access: Procurement and sourcing > Setup > Procurement and sourcing parameters
This article describes how to create 1 invoice for 2 purchase orders in Dynamics AX 2012.
Option A: Consolidate invoice
For example, I have 2 PO from the vendor “Outdoors”, but he sent me only one invoice.
- PO000038: Qty = 10 / Price = 1200 / Sales tax = 235,2 / Total = 1435,2
- PO000037: Qty = 8 / Price = 960 / Sales tax = 188,16 / Total = 1148,16
Access: AP > Common > Purchase order > All purchase orders
- Select the two PO
- And go to the Invoice tab, button “invoice”
- In the invoice form, enter the number of the invoice (the same number for the two PO).
- Click on “Consolidate invoice” and select an option (Invoice account for this example).
This articles describes how to invoice a purchase order from the Account Payables module in Dynamics AX 2012.
The 3 main steps of the purchase flow are the purchase order, the product receipt and the invoice. You can have more steps, depends of the flow of your company.
1/ Purchase order
Access: AP > Common > Purchases Order > All purchases order
- Click on New purchase order
- Select a vendor
- Transfer vendor information : select “Yes”
- Check the information, complete if necessary and click on “OK”
- In the Line view,
- Select an item and enter a quantity and price,
- Enter other information you need n the “Line details” tab.
This article describes how to use the vendor prepayment functionality in Dynamics AX 2012.
The creation of a prepayment from the purchase order is done in 4 steps:
- Step 1: Setup the prepayment,
- Step 2: Create the prepayment invoice,
- Step 3: Payment journal,
- Step 4: Link the prepayment in the final vendor invoice.
This post describes how to fix the issue when the error message ” One or more accounting distribution is missing a ledger account or contains a ledger account that is not valid. Use the accounting distribution form or the Posting profile to update the ledger account. ” appear in the purchase order confirmation.