The objectives of this article are to explain the relationship between cash flow and other modules in Dynamcis AX 2012 and how to setting forecast cash flows.
Cash flow is the movement of money into or out of a business (Incomings and outgoings of cash). It is usually measured during a specified, limited period of time. In Dynamics AX, you can use the tools of cash flow forecasts and currency requirements to estimate future availability needs for the company.
For the cash flow forecasts are reliable, functionality must:
- Identify and list all liquidity accounts, which are cash accounts (or equivalent) of the company;
- Identify and configure the forecast transactions that affect liquidity accounts of the company;
- Monitor the level of integration of forecast cash flow selecting parameters for forecasts cash flow;
- Calculate and display forecasts of cash flows;
- Analyze cash flows with a statement of cash flows created by using the financial statement functionality.
Relationship between cash flow and other modules: