This articles describes the accounting schemas of the bill of exchange flow in Dynamcis AX 2012. You can refer to other articles to have details about the setup or the functionality.
1/ Draw BOE
- Debit: Summary account from the customer posting profile link to the “Bill of exchange” in AR parameters (413000).
- Credit: Summary account from the customer posting profile selected in the invoice (411000).
This article describes the accounting schema for the vendor prepayment journal flow in Dynamics AX 2012.
If you want a description of the functionality, go to this article : vendor prepayment journal.
Data for the example:
- prepayment without sales taxes : 150
- Prepayment sales taxes : 24,58
- Invoice – Charge account : 550
- Invoice – Sales taxes : 107,8
- Total invoice to pay : 657,8
Remark: the first step is the prepayment journal because there is no accounting for the purchase order. In this example, there is no inventory accounting for the product receipt.