This article describes the accounting schema for the vendor prepayment journal flow in Dynamics AX 2012.
If you want a description of the functionality, go to this article : vendor prepayment journal.
Data for the example:
- prepayment without sales taxes : 150
- Prepayment sales taxes : 24,58
- Invoice – Charge account : 550
- Invoice – Sales taxes : 107,8
- Total invoice to pay : 657,8
Remark: the first step is the prepayment journal because there is no accounting for the purchase order. In this example, there is no inventory accounting for the product receipt.