This article describes how to mass update the positions records. We used the DIEF to import all the positions, but the retirement date was populated, due to the time difference. Therefore this mass update functionality was really handy. Special thanks to David for this tip 🙂
Access: Human resources/Common/Organisation/Positions/Positions
- Select several position or all positions
- Click on Mass update
- In the Mass update form, select the field to update.
- To update the position retirement date, go to the Position duration tab.
- Enter 01/01/2155 (+ time zone) to remove a position retirement date.
- To update the report to position, go to the Relationships tab.
- Click on Update.